Friday, August 18, 2006

day 9

today wasn't very enjoyable. i don't know why, but i was just in a bad mood. luke and i were the only ones that showed up at the house in white eagle; neal called in sick and he's the only one of us that knows how to wire up stack switches. so luke and i did all that we could including pulling home runs down to the basement and finishing tying the first floor. luke then left aroung eleven to go to class and i was left alone. i ended up sweeping the whole place, but had no way to pick it up so i left it in one huge pile.

after lunch, i met aaron (another electrician who followed from wm masters) at a house just off airport road just south of raab road. i ended up pulling home runs and tv cable and phone lines on the second floor for him. since i started at six, i went home at four. ahhhhhhhhhhh.........

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

I have found that some days I just don't want to be at work, today was not one of those days. I am a little behind on my project, but today I got a lot done. Oh well, I guess I have more to look forward to next week.

2:07 AM  
Blogger megs said...

i'm glad you're having lots of fun being a not-engineer. some time after school gets rolling you and david will have to come over for supper and hang out!!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Urbana, Illinois, United States

i'm a Christian that is still learning to give God control and does not like to capitalize unless absolutely necessary.

Powered by Blogger