Monday, August 14, 2006

day 5

not much to talk about today except that we had an addition to our crew. luke hoerr is now helping out at least until school starts for him. we all worked on the first floor today. i spent the entire morning pulling home run wires for two units. the afternoon was spent entirely tying in outlets and switches. we ran out of wire though so we weren't able to finish the units. hopefully springfield electric will deliver what we need tomorrow morning.

injury update: i hit two of my fingers while using my klein pliers as a hammer. it hurt a lot. i counted at least twenty little nicks on my hands (mostly my right). i'm really starting to feel like a blue-collar worker.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

sounds like a fun day at work...are you still planning on coming this weekend? I might not be around till late saturday night! Is that okay? Also, Cam needs help with his computer along with mine! Thanks.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Urbana, Illinois, United States

i'm a Christian that is still learning to give God control and does not like to capitalize unless absolutely necessary.

Powered by Blogger